SERVPRO of Lake Elsinore / Perris Uses Specialized Equipment Like The Hydroxyl Generator To Make It "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Lake Elsinore/Perris uses a variety of equipment when restoring your home. During a fire damage or mold remediation the crew may find it necessary to use a Hydroxyl Generator.
What Is A Hydroxyl Generator?
A hydroxyl generator uses 365mm to 385mm UVA rays emitted from the titanium dioxide photocatalytic lamps pass through a permanent anatase coated super reactor screen forming electron hole pairs that react with water and oxygen in the air to form free electrons and hydroxyl radicals that decompose and eliminate organic and inorganic gases and air pollutants.
What Is A Hydroxyl Generator Used For?
A hydroxyl generator is used to remove odors, organic pollutants, eliminate gases and to clean the air. They are used in the case of fire damage to your home or a mold remediation. They are very good at getting out the bad smells so we can help make it “Like it never even happened.”
The hydroxyl generator is 100% safe to use around plants, animals and people during its operation. Before the use of the machine is recommended we make sure to remove the cause of the smell so the process moves smoothly and quickly to clean the air.
To ask questions about all of our specialized equipment or training or know someone who has a fire loss or mold rememdiation, call us at SERVPRO of Lake Elsinore so we can make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Lake Elsinore/Perris